We’re always looking for new authors. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it. Just aim to bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic that’s keeping you up at night.
We want your article to be at its best, and we’ll push you to get there. Once accepted, you’ll get extensive feedback from our team, and you’ll work closely with an editor on revisions.
It’s also rewarding. Thousands of your peers (and potential employers, clients, or publishers) will read your work, and you’ll also learn a lot in the process—about communicating your ideas, about writing, and even about the topic you thought you already knew so well when you started.
What We Publish
We publish articles of anywhere between 500–2,500 words, depending on subject complexity. The articles often run with a custom illustration. Articles may be casual in tone and content—great for less-intensive tutorials and posts—or rigorously structured and edited. All should be well-considered explorations of current and cutting-edge topics in the chainsaw niche.
How To Submit
Please EMAIL US your submission with the subject Guest Post Submission. We prefer submissions as word documents so that editors can quickly provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft.
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will check and discuss it.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes.
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on organization, argumentation, and style.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.
We are looking to hear from you soon!